Mosaic’s experience of print and fulfilment creates the perfect blend for your business requirements.
Digital Print and Mail Fulfilment
Mosaic know that print and fulfilment go hand in hand, after all, print was where the Mosaic Group started over fifteen years ago and today, the combined proposition has since evolved into an unique industry-leading, personalised, data-driven marketing communications channel of its own.
Whether you simply require personalised printed documentation, or have more complex production needs such as Virtual Gifting or personalised multi-stage marketing campaigns, Mosaic’s bespoke print-on-demand solutions can support any digital print or direct mail requirement.
Alongside operating state-of-the-art digital presses, print finishing and mail production equipment, Mosaic operate specialist print production and workflow software all supported by Mosaic’s own Data Hub, allowing for automated end-to-end variable data print production and fulfilment solutions in the most secure and compliant environment.
Mosaic’s digital mail room is the perfect environment for your business
To support automated processing of data and document production, Mosaic’s Data Hub and a combination of file grabbers, API’s and reformatting processes are utilised to convert specific data and generate automated workflow via our print production software for production of personalised documents.
Data can be generated from responses received and managed by Mosaic or from data supplied by you or other third-party agencies, providing seamless solutions to ensure what customers receive is exactly what you want to send and arriving precisely when you want it to arrive.
- Consolidated print & mail – our postal knowledge and carrier supply base ensures maximum saving benefits from the postal and courier network
- Fulfilment, distribution and delivery – where and when its required
- Manual or automated enclosing, fulfilment, mailing and distribution
- Print-on-Demand – only what you need when you need for reduced storage requirements and risk offset of wasted materials
- Fully secure ISO27001, ISO9001, DataSeal and PCI DSS accredited environment
- Short run printing – small quantities to avoid waste, provide samples or stock replenishment
- Variable data and image personalisation – digital print combined with data for unique, one-off printed items
multi-channel, multi-platform integrations
Mosaic proudly support memberships and accreditations for:
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions have provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. In that time our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
26th October, 2017 Mosaic is delighted to announce it has acquired an interest in Telebank Ltd. Along with an interest acquired in Committed Giving earlier in the year, this creates a formidable collaboration and further enhances Mosaic’s...