Better data means better business and Mosaic ensure its handled in the most effective, innovative and secure way possible.
IT Services and Data Management
At Mosaic we understand how valuable your customer data is, which is why we ensure every piece of information we handle is done so with the upmost security and sensitivity. Our approach is to help clients enrich data sources, helping improve the customer experience and strengthening consumer relationships.
Via the use of best-of-breed technologies and leading edge software processes, Mosaic is able to offer valuable insights into customer behaviour in turn enabling our clients to respond both proactively and decisively.
Innovation and evolution form the emphasis of everything we do at Mosaic, and through tirelessly adapting our systems and infrastructure we ensure we’re on the cutting edge of IT and data management services putting our clients ahead of the game. Whilst we continue to maintain real-time API’s and Services to interact with clients websites and external systems, we’ve evolved and developed our own unique Data Hub.
Our Data Hub technology and infastructure is employed across all areas of the business
Mosaic’s entire environment, both physical and electronic falls within the scope of our data and information security accreditations including: ISO27001, PCI DSS version 3.2 and DataSeal. Accreditations that demonstrate Mosaics commitment to our clients and their customers and added protection for all.
Mosaic provide best-of-breed solutions across all the disciplines in the business: Client Contact Services; Digital Print and Mail; Ecommerce Fulfilment; Response Handling & Warehousing. All to ensure best service process and management for every client and each of their customers.
- Bespoke data integration – any source to any destination, fully automated and auditable
- Business intelligence and insight – Interactive & automated reporting across your entire data estate
- Compliance – GDPR, PCI, ISO, DPA, ICO accredited
- Data Integration Consultancy and best practice advice, project management and process improvement
- Data Quality – health check analysis and reporting, data cleansing and scrubbing, deduplication and third party list cleansing (TPS, MPS, PAF..)
- DataSeal accredited – one of only 20 companies in the UK to be fully accredited
- ISO27001 accredited – the scope of our compliance covers the whole business and service offering.
- Multi-layer analysis – using data generated & processed by Mosaic alongside external data sources for a truly holistic campaign, financial, courier, life-time engagement, profitability and SLA analysis
- Multiple carrier interfaces inc. Royal Mail, Parcel Force, DPD, UK Mail, Secured Mail, Hermes, Yodel allows for choice
- Payment processing – payment cards, direct debits, PayPal, CAF cards & vouchers
- PCI DSS version 3.2 accredited (if your supplier has not achieved version 3.2 they are no longer compliant)
- Real-time feed support multiple applications inc. internal and external CRM, websites, payment gateways & business intelligence tools
- Standard interfaces & Services to support common platforms such as Shopify, Amazon, Magento & OpenCart
multi-channel, multi-platform integrations
Memberships, Awards and Accreditations:
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions have provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. In that time our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
26th October, 2017 Mosaic is delighted to announce it has acquired an interest in Telebank Ltd. Along with an interest acquired in Committed Giving earlier in the year, this creates a formidable collaboration and further enhances Mosaic’s...