Copywriter – Project Based/ Freelance
What’s the role?
The successful applicant will be entrusted to:
- Deliver exceptional copy across the business’ website, social and email channels.
- Develop a content strategy and establish a tone of voice that resonates with existing and future clients.
- Maintain brand guidelines and introduce a copy creation process that can be utilised throughout the Mosaic portfolio.
- Deliver persuasive copy in line with creative direction.
- Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to senior business stakeholders.
- Manage the Mosaic content inventory, updating articles and celebrating Mosaic’s successes within the industry.
What are we looking for?
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, we are looking for an ambitious self-starting individual with exceptional language skills. You will be someone who enjoys working in a structured and timely manner. You’ll also have prior experience of copywriting, both in-house and agency side, and with developing a content strategy.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator with staff at all levels and have previous experience working within B2B and B2C environments, along with an in-depth understanding of social media writing and a solid understanding of SEO techniques.
What will I get in return?
Alongside competitive remuneration and development opportunities, our modern, recently renovated head office provides the perfect environment for progression and learning with access to key business stakeholders throughout the business.
The facilities at York House offer access to an on-site gym, eco-charging ports within the car-park and secure bike-racking.
Who are we?
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 100 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity.
Mosaic is an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a recent copy of your CV aand a copy of a piece of professional work, detailing your writing aptitude to email@example.com
Mosaic are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Mosaic integrate with all major platforms, Webservices, API's and Marketplaces
01904 202 140
Mosaic has provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. Our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions Ltd, York House, Wetherby Road, York, YO26 7NH