We are currently recruiting 3 Implementation Analysts to join our growing IT department. This role would suit a recent graduate of a STEM discipline looking to establish a new career in a supportive environment or someone who has some experience and is looking for the next step in their career.
Your duties will include (but may not be limited to):
- Analysing and validating business requirements, translating these into technical specifications
- Act as a go between for users/clients and the Development team to facilitate communication
- Maintain records, plans, status updates, and other related documentation
- Test solutions, using and sharing feedback to implement improvements
- Interfacing with users/clients to ensure understanding and satisfaction with solutions
- Recommending ways of strengthening data integrity, quality, and availability
- Providing regular, clear updates to stakeholders throughout the course of projects
- Analysing completed projects to assess where improvements can be identified or efficiencies introduced
- Process analysis and improvement
We’re looking for someone who possesses the following skills, traits, and experience:
- Strong analytical skills, able to effectively assess needs and priorities to assist in designing fitting solutions
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate in a clear and professional manner
- Able to communicate technical solutions and concepts to both technical and non-technical people in a clear manner, ensuring understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to interact well with a broad range of stakeholders across varied positions and seniority
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective organisational skills, able to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks appropriately
- High level of attention to detail, expects and pursues high standards
What will I get in return?
You’ll get a competitive salary and development and progression opportunities. You’ll also benefit from excellent coaching provided by well-experienced people. You’ll work on our modern, recently renovated head office site where you can also benefit from free on-site parking and access to our on-site gym. You’ll start with 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) which increases after you have been with us for 2 and 5 years. We also offer a refer-a-friend scheme for employees who refer people to us (subject to conditions).
Who are we?
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 90 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity. Mosaic is an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
Our offices are rural with very limited links to public transport so we highly recommend having a full UK driving licence. Located between York and Wetherby, we are commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Tockwith and Tadcaster.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the title of your email which role you would like to be considered for.
Mosaic integrate with all major platforms, Webservices, API's and Marketplaces
01904 202 140
Mosaic has provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. Our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions Ltd, York House, Wetherby Road, York, YO26 7NH