We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Account Managers to join our expanding Charity Solutions and Commercial team.
We are not necessarily looking for an experienced Account Manager – you may be someone with experience of delivering excellent customer service who is looking to progress to the next stage of your career in a supportive environment or someone particularly keen to begin a new, successful career in Account Management.
Keenness and desire to learn is important to us, as well as being a great team player, keeping a consistently positive attitude and having the ability to deliver exceptional customer service. Full training can be provided for the right person.
Role, Duties, and Responsibilities
· Maintenance and achievement of client Service Level Agreements to ensure that contractual obligations are met
· Provide a strategic contact for clients ensuring a timely response is provided to requests for information or issues
· Ensuring that all daily tasks and requirements are consistently achieved
· Data entry for complex mail responses
· Providing regular updates on the progress of campaigns and promotions
· Convene regular review meetings with clients and take ownership of creating and publishing agenda, taking minutes and creating action points
· Development and maintenance of proactive business development plans with clients
· Knowledge of systems and data exports to be understood to supply information and improvements back to clients
· Manage changes and the introduction and implementation of new business initiatives on behalf of existing and prospective clients
· Managing client expectations around performance and service offerings
· To develop and use tools to manage productivity and quality
· To display a consistently positive attitude towards work, colleagues and clients
What will I get in return?
You’ll get a competitive salary and development and progression opportunities. You’ll work on our modern, recently renovated head office site where you can also benefit from free on-site parking and access to our on-site gym. You’ll start with 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) which increases after you have been with us for 2 and 5 years. We also offer a refer-a-friend scheme for employees who refer people to us (subject to conditions).
Who are we?
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 90 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity. Mosaic is an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
Our offices are rural with limited links to public transport, so it would be great if you have a full UK driving licence. Located between York and Wetherby, we are commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Tockwith and Tadcaster.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the title of your email which role you would like to be considered for.
Mosaic integrate with all major platforms, Webservices, API's and Marketplaces
01904 202 140
Mosaic has provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. Our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions Ltd, York House, Wetherby Road, York, YO26 7NH