We are currently looking to recruit a methodical, enthusastic and experienced Planning Manager to join our expanding Contact Centre team.
What’s the role?
Your duties and responsibilities would include the following:
- Forecast staffing in line with budget and client requirements.
- Liaising with other departments to obtain accurate client forecasts
- Scheduling multi-skilled areas against forecasted requirements signed off by client
- Working with HR to ensure staffing levels are maintained to required levels
- Planning and scheduling off phone activity whilst maintaining forecasted service levels
- Managing holidays and shrinkage in line with forecasts. Authorising offline activity and holidays
- Monitoring and reporting on forecast accuracy, trends, adherence and utilisation
- Planning for changes in work patterns, investigating potential scenarios and finding solutions to challenges
- To update and maintain scheduling and skills database with current information
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Senior Management Team
- Supporting with the onboarding of new clients
- Live service level management and skills-based routing
- Ad hoc duties, reporting, and projects as required
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone with the following traits, skills, and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role (essential)
- Experience in configuration and administration of omni-channel contact centre and workflow software such as MITEL/IGNITE
- Excellent Excel skills, good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional, flexible approach with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Highly self-motived and performance-driven with the ability to prioritise
- Resilient, able to pro-actively manage a heavy workload and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Great team-player, able to work well with a wide range of people
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem-solve
What will I get in return?
You’ll get a competitive salary and development and progression opportunities. You’ll work on our modern, recently renovated head office site where you can also benefit from free on-site parking and access to our on-site gym. You’ll start with 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) which increases after you have been with us for 2 and 5 years. We also offer a refer-a-friend scheme for employees who refer people to us (subject to conditions).
Who are we?
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions is a leading provider of contact centre services, ecommerce distribution, document management and back office processing. Our services are used by over 90 clients in a vast range of sectors, including retail, ecommerce, FMCG and charity. Mosaic is an incredibly innovative business, placing people and technology at the very centre of our service offering. With excellent staff and client retention, we are financially strong and growing and committed to achieving our business objectives through our people.
Our offices are rural with very limited links to public transport so we highly recommend having a full UK driving licence. Located between York and Wetherby, we are commutable from York, Leeds, Harrogate, Wetherby, Tockwith and Tadcaster.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the title of your email which role you would like to be considered for.
Mosaic integrate with all major platforms, Webservices, API's and Marketplaces
01904 202 140
Mosaic has provided dynamic outsourcing solutions since 2009. Our industry-leading combination of dedication towards, and innovation in state-of-the-art systems has delivered significant and measurable benefits across our broad range of clients.
Mosaic Fulfilment Solutions Ltd, York House, Wetherby Road, York, YO26 7NH